
So, I thought I would update everyone on my trip to San Diego last week. It was fairly uneventful, as far as work meetings go. The flight there went smoothly, but it was quite devastating to fly over all the California wildfires. The city of San Diego itself was smoky and smogy, but we were about 20 miles from the nearest burning fire, so no danger of having to evacuate. Besides being tied up in meetings all day every day, Nichole and I did manage to take some time on Friday to go to the famous San Diego Zoo and we also made the trip across the bay to Coronado Island. Both were spectacular!
Sarah and Duane survived their week without me. As suspected, Sarah was a very good girl for her daddy so things went smoothly for them. And her fall festival got rescheduled due to the rain we got last week, so I didn't have to miss it! :-) In fact, it is this afternoon, so I should probably sign off here and wrap up some last-minute things at work before heading out for the day. I'll leave you with some pictures from San Diego!

0 comments:
Post a Comment